Choose your language.
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To ensure success as a WordPress Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
About BoostMode Digital Media Agency:
BoostMode is located in Kizilay, Ankara and it is the subsidiary company of Future Media House located in Japan. Successful candidates will be working from Ankara office and contributing the work of global web development department.
Future Media House is among one of Tokyo’s most promising digital advertising and web development agencies. We’ve worked with hundreds of clients worldwide, from small e-commerce boutiques to multiple publicly traded enterprises. We help our clients plan, execute and optimize their digital advertising campaigns, focused neurotically on profitability and the client’s specific marketing objectives.
job: english !important;
Due to our customer portfolio, all of our projects are carried out in English. Candidates who are considering applying are expected to have an intermediate or higher English skills and project experience.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Meetings with project managers to discuss website design and functions.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- PHP, SQL
- Adhering to deadlines.
- Attention to Detail / High quality production
- Eager to learn and follow global standards.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills.