Choose your language.
Calling all tinkerers, experimenters and the just plain curious!
Future Media House has an immediate opening for a full stack web developer to join our team. This position is open to those fresh out of school and those with a couple years of experience. We are accepting full-time candidates.
We are more interested in finding a candidate with the right attitude than one who knows the ‘right’ programming language. Future Media House wants to invest in you and is more than willing to train.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Communicative and positive-minded, advanced verbal and written English skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Eager to meet and exceed client expectations
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive; self-motivated.
- Data analysis to glean insights and create action against data-driven trends.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Willingness to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the team.
- B.S. degree (required).
- 1-3 years web development experience.
- Agency experience of any kind.
- Competitive compensation.
- Gain valuable and Global work experience.
- Ability to develop and refine skills with career advancement opportunities.
- Network with professionals in the field.
- Employee appreciation programs.
- Working with an awesome group of really intelligent people!
We value attitude, passion and character above all. We look forward to hearing from you!