You are curious and eager to learn. You are passionate about digital technologies and various digital marketing platforms. You relish the opportunity to learn by doing in a fast-paced and demanding environment. You thrive in a culture that is nimble, collaborative, analytical and creative.
Does this sound like you? If so, Future Media Agency is currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Online Marketing Specialist to join our team and we can’t wait to meet you!
The successful candidate will be a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in digital marketing. Future media will provide extensive training, guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience.
About the Position:
You will be expected to manage client advertising campaigns, optimize existing accounts to increase profitability, create, write and design content on a case-by-case basis and ensure all projects under your purview are completed on time and with the utmost professionalism and quality.
- Enact strategic and tactical plans in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Paid Social, digital marketing platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter, Google Display Network (GDN).
- Analyzing data to understand past results and improve future results.
- Managing complex PPC (AdWords) in a broad range of industries.
- Provides insights on weekly/monthly media reporting.
- Manage digital media platforms in planning, creation, optimization, a/b testing, automation, and other strategies.
- Conducts research on behalf of senior leadership for business development opportunities.
- Keeps up to date with latest industry and platform trends, features, and beta opportunities to better serve clients.
- Regularly coordinate with internal interactive and design teams to identify creative testing and optimization opportunities within accounts.
- Communicative and positive-minded, advanced verbal and written English skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Eager to meet and exceed client expectations
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive; self-motivated.
- Works well in a kinetic, deadline-driven agency environment.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word.
- Data analysis to glean insights and create action against data-driven trends.
- Basic algebraic math and accounting principles.
- Accountable for personal intellectual curiosity, staying up to speed in the dynamic, fast paced industry of Online Marketing.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Willingness to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the team.
- B.A./B.S. degree (required).
- 1-3 years business experience.
- 1-2 years digital marketing management.
- Agency experience of any kind.
- Competitive compensation.
- Gain valuable and Global work experience.
- Ability to develop and refine skills with career advancement opportunities.
- Network with professionals in the field.
- Employee appreciation programs.
- Working with an awesome group of really intelligent people!
We value attitude, passion and character above all. We look forward to hearing from you!