You are curious and eager to learn. You relish the opportunity to learn by doing in a fast-paced and demanding environment. You thrive in a culture that is nimble, collaborative, analytical and creative.
Does this sound like you? If so, Future Media is currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Digital Marketing Intern to join our team and we can’t wait to meet you!
The successful candidate will be a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in digital marketing. Future Media will provide extensive training, guidance, and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience.
About the Position:
The Digital Marketing Intern will be part of the agency’s Client Services, Media, Creative or Interactive team (depending on interest and availability), and will contribute to the main objective for the assigned team:
- Client Services: Delivering exceptional service to drive results for a group of Future Media Agency’s client accounts.
- Media: Strategic and tactical online media buying and planning.
- Creative: Designing ads and/or writing compelling ad copy.
- Interactive: Front or back end development for landing pages, websites, ad operations, conversion rate optimization and IT.
This position is flexible and able to work with the intern’s skill set and desired learnings.
Ultimately, they will gain broad experience in digital marketing and will be better prepared to enter into any fast-paced work environment upon internship completion.
- Stays on top of recent developments in digital advertising to contribute to strategic client engagement.
- Completes required certifications in various digital advertising platforms.
- Perform market analysis and research into prospects, clients, competitors and technology and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space.
- Support the team in daily administrative tasks.
- Works with team members to prioritize project and information needs.
- Documents meetings and shares regular recaps with action items.
- Drafts detailed project briefs for client campaigns to help align agency resources around campaign objectives.
- Interfaces with media managers, designers, developers, copywriters, and third-party vendors to resolve campaign and project issues.
- Uses statistical methods to analyze data and generate reports for clients.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Importing and exporting data.
- Report QA.
- Completing CMS-based web production.
- Participating in internal QA process.
- B.A./B.S. degree in progress or completed.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Works well in a kinetic, deadline-driven agency environment.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Accountable for personal intellectual curiosity, staying up to speed in the dynamic, fast paced industry of Online Marketing.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communicator.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Willingness to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the team.
- Gain valuable work experience.
- Explore a career path.
- Give yourself an edge in the job market.
- Develop and refine skills.
- Network with professionals in the field.
- Gain confidence.
- Transition into a job.
- Work with an awesome group of really intelligent people!