Are you a razor-sharp full-stack web developer looking for the next big challenge? Then read on…
We’re looking to assemble an Avenger’s crew of coding heroes…
Now, you have a unique chance to join and work for Japan`s most promising digital marketing / web development agency.
Work with exciting clients worldwide, from large e-commerce businesses to publicly traded enterprises.
Make a decent salary doing something you love.
I want you to imagine this scenario.
- What if you woke up in the morning fresh and excited about your job?…
What if every hour you worked was recognized and rewarded with a fantastic salary that gave you the lifestyle you always wanted?…
And what if your teammates were some of the most talented, hardworking, and fun web developers in all of Turkey?
Think a dream job like this is unrealistic? Think again.
Here’s What You’ll Get When You Join Future Media Crew!
Extensive training and full support – We take training very seriously and will provide you with the industry’s very best training, giving you the knowledge and confidence needed for greatness.
Generous salary – We want Turkey’s best talent and reward as such. Give us your all and you’ll make it beyond your dreams.
Young and vibrant team – Learn and thrive with some of the country’s most switched-on digital marketers and growth experts.
Global Work Experience – If you’re looking to gain global work experience, this is your chance to get into the big game and learn from the professionals.
If this kind of fast growth and huge potential excites you, then you’ll be right at home in Future Media House.
A Little About Us…
We are a full-service digital marketing agency on the lookout for TOP TALENTS!
Our organization consists of three locations…
BoostMode Digital Agency (Ankara-Turkey) You will be working here.
Ata Bilisim (Lefkosa-Cyprus)
Future Media House (Japan Headquarters)
Our mission is to become Japan’s most influential and results-oriented inbound marketing agency and revolutionize the way businesses grow in Japan.
The majority of our clients are from Japan, and we help them grow their influence and profit by targeting overseas markets.
We deliver robust and comprehensive digital solutions to Japanese enterprises and government organizations, targeting worldwide audiences. Including search engine marketing, paid social, SEO, website development, and much more…
All of our projects are carried out in English and we proud of our team members to have excellent communication skills.
Sounds Good? Then, Let’s Dive Into Our Ideal Candidate…
No two days will be the same, however, your responsibilities will include:
- Convert designs into responsive websites and landing pages.
- Develop themes for CMS’s – mainly WordPress but sometimes others.
- Build theme plugins with HTML, CSS PHP and JS.
- Basic server management – database creation, migrating sites and managing DNS settings.
- Communicate technical issues to Account Managers.
- Assist with ad hoc client requests as it relates to client websites or campaigns as needed.
Our full-stack code assassin will be able to confidently.
- You have experience with basic server management – setting up and migrating sites and managing DNS settings.
- You are comfortable using REST API, getting your hands dirty in databases, and using the command line to make changes using SSH.
- You have a good eye for design.
- You are consistently bringing fresh ideas to solve real business problems.
- You excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Agency experience is a bonus, but an outstanding portfolio of projects is also great (both is even better!).
Here’s What To Do Next…
Please take the time to write a Cover Letter that tells me about YOU.
We want the details.
Specifically why you think you would be the perfect fit for this role.
Best of luck.